Byline Bancorp Inc shares closed today at 1.8% below its 52 week high of $29.15, giving the company a market cap of $1B. The stock is currently up 4.7% year-to-date, up 79.1% over the past 12 months, and up 46.3% over the past five years.
This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
- Trading volume this week was 51.7% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.